The disciplinary committee is constituted for the maintenance of discipline in the college. The committee will ensure that students obey rules and remain orderly and peacefully in the pursuant of educational objectives/ goals in the college community. The disciplinary committee to create awareness against and to protect any ill incidents taking place in the campus.
Members of the disciplinary committee are :-
|Sl. No.||Duty Assigned||Name & Designation|
|1||Chairperson||Dr. Ajit Boro, Principal|
|2||Incharge||Mrs. Janet Chapar, Vice-principal|
|3||Adviser||Mr. Chahendra Nath Basumatary, G.B. Member|
|4||Teacher Member||Mrs. Kalpana Soren |
Mr. Mikoraj Brahma
Mrs. Geolang Narzary
Mr. Riturup Basumatary
|5||Office Staff||Mr. Pajit Basumatary|
|6||Student Member||Mr. AIM Golam Rabbany, G.S. Trainnes Union|
Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of the committee are-
- To maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- All the students should wear their I D cards while they are in the college campus and their respective classrooms.
- To avoid physical confrontation among students.
- If any damage is caused to the college property by any student/ group of students the cost of the same will be recovered with a fine from the said student/group of students of this will be followed by disciplinary action.
- If any indiscipline is found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the rules and regulations of the committee, if the pattern misconduct continues.
- In case of any violation of dress code or disturbance in the class, the ID card will be confiscated from the student which will be handed over to the student on the same day with a warning and advice from the Disciplinary Committee member.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college campus and ensures that this is being strictly followed.
- To ensure that students maintain complete silence in the library.
To ensure calm and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus